Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Throw out the trash

HEY CITY OF PITTSBURGH DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS, I do, in fact, pay my taxes. That means you should, in fact, take my trash when I set it out on my curb. Sure, my bag of dirt was heavy 3 weeks ago. But last week I separated it in to two doubled bags for you and this week I even put it in a trash can to make it easier to lift up. YOU LEFT IT THREE TIMES NOW. Tell me, please, how can I make this easier for YOU to handle.  I'm 140 pounds and while it is still heavy, I can lift it. You took a stove from me weeks ago, WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE A BAG OF DIRT!?  And your customer service lady who tells me you are "garbage collectors, not dirt collectors" and who insists on interrupting me and telling me stupid obvious things like "putting it in a can only makes it heavier, ma'am" is the worst. Who hired her?! Put yourselves on the curb. Your ignorance and disrespect steams my clams.

No comments:

Post a Comment